Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Two Heart-Filled Days


Happy Valentine's Day!

And tomorrow, Adam and I will have been married for 20 years. Amazing, huh? I really can't believe that we've been married that long, because it means I've known him for over 25 years. I certainly can't imagine being married to anyone else - probably would have been a "true" spinster if we hadn't met. The date is great, because we can always get a reservation at any place we want to go on the day after Valentine's Day. I do remember, though, that when I was planning the wedding, the florist told me that hopefully I didn't want roses for the wedding, because there wouldn't be any to use!

Back to fiber stuff next time,

6 Comments:

Blogger Marfa's Mewsings said...

Happy 20th anniversary, sweethearts ^..^
Since I am late in getting a card to you & Adam, please accept this wish for you both - lots of love, fun, great adventures, humor & more love.
XOXO to you, hon.

5:54 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Happy Anniversary. Many, many more.

7:00 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger purlewe said...

happy happy anniversary from us to you!!!

I hope you have a lovely day and years more happiness.

11:04 AM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Marji said...

Happy Anniversary.
and best of luck with the move.
I love you, and one of the reasons is, you have MORE stash than me! And that is saying something!

3:31 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Amie said...

Honey, I had no idea! Happy anniversary to one of my very favorite people and the man that I suspect really deserves her. Thank you for the great card, too - I got it just after we got off the phone yesterday and I have it out where it made me smile several times today!

See you soon!

6:05 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Bess said...

What they all said X 2!

8:04 AM, February 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home