Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Dragon Quiz


I am a A Spirit Dragon!

I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Spirit Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Spirit Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Spirit Dragon as breathe from it's body....
During combat situations, a true Spirit Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....
The spirit dragon is a true creature of chaos, it is very nomadic and goes wherever it pleases. Due to its non-corporeal nature, a spirit dragon moves freely anywhere and everywhere.'
A spirit dragon is a living mystery. They are barely visible to the naked eye, as their bodies are formed from the ghost-like material of the soul.'
A Spirit Dragon is nearly impossible to harm except by means of powerfully enchanted weapons and magical spells. The spirit dragon has no physical substance and cannot manipulate the physical world without the use of Spells and Magic. However, be warned that this does not mean the spirit dragon is of no consequence. They are masters of magic and take a large part in the happenings of the mortal world around them. They are often seen as puppeteers behind the stage of reality.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Soulstone, Hematite, and Wind

http://Dragonhame.Com


(another fun quiz brought to my attention by Catherine, and in this case I have to say that I agree with what I came out to be, though of course I don't get my way by casting spells - at least most of the time)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home